Please help me welcome, Elaine Cantrell to the spotlight today. Be sure to get her book, Never Trust A Pretty Wolf for only 99 cents through the end of July!
Liesel Wolf has a secret, a dangerous secret she’ll go to any lengths to conceal. When she’s paired in a charity game with sexy marshal Andy Bryce, a man with secrets of his own, her carefully constructed world comes crashing down, and Liesel’s on a collision course with her past.
Never Trust a Pretty Wolf is on sale at Barnes and Noble and Amazon for .99.
I thought we'd do a different kind of interview today, so Elaine, please answer in as few words as possible.
1. Chocolate or vanilla? Gotta have chocolate.
2. Night owl or early bird? Night owl
3. Outline or fly by the seat of your pants? What's an outline? :)
4. Traditional or self publish? traditional, but thinking about the other
5. Hand write or type? type
6. Milky way or Snickers? Snickers
7. Chinese food or Mexican? Chinese
8. Wine or coffee? Please give me coffee.
9. Dogs or cats? I can't pick.
10. Amazon or In-store purchases? Amazon
11. Cook in or out to dinner? I don't cook.
12. Starbucks or Tim Hortons? Starbucks
13. Twilight or Hunger Games? Twilight
14. Introvert or Extrovert? Introvert
15. Indoors or outdoors? Indoors
16. Music or silence? I need silence to think.
17. Sedan or Minivan? Sedan
18. Endless edits and revisions or One time through...perfection? Endless edits.
19. Camping or Hotel? Hotel
20. Organized or disorganized? Hmm, depends.