Monday, July 1, 2013

AT WHAT COST Pay It Forward Challenge

Hey, Peeps! I've got a challenge for you. Normally when I do contests or give aways, you readers are the beneficiaries. This time, you get to help me give stuff away and benefit a great cause! 

When I was writing AT WHAT COST, I had to do a lot of research on the topic of teen pregnancy and abortion. The local women's services center helped me a lot with that. They set up interviews with post abortive women, and they gave me pamphlets and websites and all sorts of great research and information that made AWC what it is today: a two time award winning finalist! 










Women's Services of Jamestown is a great resource for pregnant women in our community, but they do so much more. They have options counseling, free pregnancy testing, Wait Training education, emergency hotlines, and support groups to name a few. http://www.pregnant-help.org/ 
They have a FB page too! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Womens-Services-of-Chautauqua-County/275666380664?fref=ts

As a little thank you for all they do for our community, I'd like to donate books back to them to give to the women who will be gracing their doors. So for every 5 books purchased between now and August 31, I will personally donate one book to the Women's Services of Chautauqua County. 

Here's how you can help:
1. Purchase the book and tell all your friends to purchase the book.
2. When you get a confirmation letter (The page that comes up right after you purchase from Amazon or B&N), copy the URL (That address thingy at the top of your page) and post it on my Facebook page or Tag me on Twitter: 

Http://www.Facebook.com/jandersenbooks

Http://www.twitter.com/jvdlandersen

While you're there, be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter. I'd love to connect with awesome readers like you! At the end of August, I'll post how many books have been donated. 

Like the idea? Wanna help donate to a great cause? Then hop on over to AmazonB&N or Astraea Press to get your own copy of AT WHAT COST. 

Ready, Set, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment